Crust — Makes an 8 to 9 inch pie crust
- 1 Box of Diamond Bakery Graham Crackers
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Place your Diamond Bakery Graham Crackers in a blender, pulse into crumbs (1 1/2 cups finely ground).
- Add sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon and continue to mix until well blended.
- Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Chill for about 1 hour before adding the pie mixture.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F
Continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired.
Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.