1 package Diamond Bakery S’mores Hawaiian Biscuits
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1- 10 oz bag melting chocolates
- holiday sprinkles
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with biscuits in a single layer.
- Combine the brown sugar and butter in a pan and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
- Immediately pour the mixture over the biscuits in your pan.
- Using a spatula spread it out evenly the bake for 5 minutes. Caramel will begin to bubble.
- Remove from the oven, and then sprinkle the chocolate evenly over the top. Place the pan back in the oven for about 2 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven and spread the melted chocolate chips with a spatula so that you have a nice even layer.
- Top with holiday sprinkles.
- Place in the freezer until hard and then break apart into pieces and enjoy!