- 1 package diamond bakery Hawaii graham crackers - about 9 crackers - crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 single serving pudding packs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 container whipped topping
- Pomegranate seeds, figs, crushed graham crackers and crumbled pumpkin muffin as garnish
- Mix together crushed grahams and melted butter. Press firmly along the bottom of a pie or cake pan. Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix together pudding and pumpkin purée. Spread an even layer over the top of the graham cracker crust. Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with the whipped topping, covering completely.
- Garnish with pomegranate, figs and crushed crackers and muffin.
- Freeze until ready to serve.