- 1 1/2 cups finely ground Diamond Bakery Pumpkin graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-3/4 cups pumpkin purée
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1 can Evaporated MilkGarnish:
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Ground Pistachios
- Combine all crust ingredients and press into a tart or pie tin. Back at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
- While baking crust, combine all filling ingredients, stirring until well combined.
- Pour into shell, cover crust edges with tin foil and bake for an additional 55 minutes at 350 degrees.
- If desired decorate with pomegranates, pistachios and flowers.